Diese Seite zum Buch hinzufügen
Diese Seite aus Buch entfernen
If you intend to provide data stored on TU servers you can access these data also from outside of the TU network via WebAFS (no installation required) or AFS Client (software) along with drive allocation (German; see section 'OpenAFS: Laufwerkszuweisung mit OpenAFS'). Please be aware that filesharing via AFS Client may cause version conflicts if several people access and edit a file at the same time.
- Assignments: Assignments can also serve administrative purposes such as assignment ratings. Choose the format in accordance with the assignment: submit file (PDF) for extensive submissions, type-in-textbox format (online) for short ones.
- Assignment Settings: The optional PDF format enables you to annotate directly on the student's submission.
- Groups: Teachers can manage individual groups independently (recommended for large audiences and/or more than one lecturer).
- Working with files: Present material in formats such as text or slides.
- See also section foster communication and foster collaboration down below.
- adapt a user-friendly approach: please consider especially the aspect of accessibility.
- open educational resources (OER, Google translate available) are recommended.
|Video content can be used to implement didactic concepts such as flipped or inverted classrooms.
|on ISIS/moodle (TUB): You can upload video files to ISIS/moodle (up to 2GB). In your course of choice, activate the „editing mode“ >add activity "video". Remember to add a description and title for accessibility purposes. If you prefer to display your content to a larger audience that is not limited to your course participants. please choose from on of the following two options.
|on your own webspace at TUB (TU servers/network): Contact ZECM to apply for a conventional webspace. This will add storage space on TU servers that you can access via AFS. You can upload video files there and link to them in ISIS/moodle via URL.
Keep in mind that data published this way can be accessed not only by students registered in your course. They are difficult to find but publicly available.
|limited data protection
|on external servers: In principle, it is possible to publish material on platforms such as Youtube or Vimeo. You may add these via URL or embed them in the editor (e.g. TUBerlinTV. It is important to consider, though, that you will be bound by legally binding contracts if you use platforms such as social media. They often demand a transfer of rights and data for analytical or advertising purposes. They may extend to personal and location data.
It is common in the US, that universities such as Harvard or the MIT are present on social media. Thus, they connect not only to students but also to a wider international audience.
|Recording a podcast
|H5P (interactive HTML5 format)
|About H5P. This plugin is suitable for audio and video recordings. It can be most helpful if you need to add subtitles to a video clip. H5P content can be added to various moodle activities. Add the activity and open the editing menu: a H5P button indicates if you can add this content. Audio and video data can flexibly be combined with other content, for example in assessments.